Saturday, January 16, 2010

Welcome To My Blog!

With only 55 days until the opening ceremonies of the 2010 Paralympic Games, I've decided to start a blog chronicling my journey to the Games. The team will be officially announced on February 22nd, but before then, I have a lot to prepare for, including World Cup races in Europe, finding a training site while the Olympics are on here in Vancouver and sorting out life's demands, such as paying bills, while I am going to be away. Between January 19th and the closing of the Paralympic Games in late March, I will be home for only 12 days....

Hopefully this blog will help keep everyone posted on my whereabouts as well as the ups and downs of training to represent Canada at the 2010 Paralympic Games. Stay tuned for more updates - I will do my best to post often!

2 comments:

  1. Look forward to following the journey Courtney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney - we wish you all the best in your upcoming races in Europe. We really look forward to your postings. Stay healthy!
    Mo and Michelle

    ReplyDelete